Mystery Ramble 1989
Many thanks to Rob for remembering where we went!
Creation in Mt. Union, PA
Cleveland OH for a week of Habitat for Humanity
Finished with a day at Cedar Point Ohio
- The Creation festival in PA is still going strong, and from the pictures the mud is also back every year.
- Playing Sardines in the oldest and creepiest church ever.
- The church must have been inspired by the Winchester Mansion. They had hallways that lead nowhere, and to get to the choir robe closet, you had to go up a back staircase to the third floor that had no other exits. This place was crazy.
- The new ride at Cedar Point that year was the Magnum XL. When it was built in 1989, it was the tallest, fastest, and steepest coaster in the world at 205 feet tall. It was incredible!
- I remember trying to get the rat with the hammer! - Tim Winter
- Yes, 'Ratbusters' for life!! I thinking had a table leg!! - Rob Batten
- And remember the Pringle s Jingle and the exchange student from Asia Peerawat Pincharoen. - Jennifer Stone
- I remember all the mud at the Creation Festival and having the van overheat after we left Cedarpoint...25 years later I'm heading for Thunder Bay, ON this summer and at least I now don;t look like one of the teens! - Tom Baker